Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Let Me Just Take a Second...

to thank God for all that he has blessed my life with. i am so incredibly grateful for everything, every opportunity, and especially everyone in my life. this semester has been a drain on my emotions and taken a toll both mentally and physically but that's ok. i have so much good in my life that i can focus on.
~i have been given the opportunity to attend a university that i know and love.
~i have also been granted the chance to represent that university through participation on the tiger eyes flag line. little girls want to be me, they come up and ask or pictures and stare and say how pretty we look. that makes my day. it also keeps me in decent shape with pregame. my calves don't lie :)
~i have been given the chance to strengthen old friendships and gain new ones.
~i've taken trips and been able to go out and dance with friends.
~i still see my family unlike many college students.
~ i have the most amazing and supportive friends in the whole world. i truly love them.
~my life is amazing. the end. i would not trade it for anyone else's.
there is so much for me to be grateful for. i just wanted to say thank you. for everyone who is in my life, i love you so much and am so happy that you are a part of it.

No comments: