1. I am a college freshman at Auburn University in the fall of 2008.
2. I grew up in Alabama and never moved.
3. I am 18 and tall.
4. My full name is samantha spring trupp but i prefer one my nicknames: sam, trupples, slim, waffles, sammy. By the way there are funny stories to some of those.
5. I am a memeber of the 2008 Tiger Eyes Flag Line in the AU Marching Band. This means i will get to wear a pretty costume and twirl a flag during halftime shows.
6. I have played flute since the seventh grade and piano since third (i think) and truly enjoy making music.
7. I played soccer for ten years. Rec, club/travel and high school.
8. I even tried dance-ballet, jazz, and hip hop. This was quite an experience but I loved it..but it was purely fun. I really don't think i have a lot of talent in that area. :)
9. I consider myself a very laid back person and i laugh at everything. I'm the kind of person who laughs and people give me weird looks because it's really not funny.
10. I am a very smart person but i can make some pretty dumb comments.
11. I was raised a Lutheran and I love my little church.
13. I can keep up with the boys when it comes to watching and talking about football. I love going to games and cheering like a maniac.
13. I am a sucker for happy endings. And I am a hopelss romantic and sometimes too much of an idealist/dreamer.
14. But i can be very level headed and sometimes i think too much before i jump.
15. I absolutley love quotes. All kinds. Funny, inspirational, love, famous, stuff my wonderful friends say..
16. Speaking of friends. I have the best in the world. No other person's are better. I am very protective of them and I may be one of the youngest but I am the mama of the group.
17. I seriously think southern people are the nicest ever. And yes i use "ya'll" all of the time. Not to mention the that some of the best things are from the south such as sweet tea and southern cooking. I am a southern girl. Now and forever. I have a slight twange on my accent but that's fine with me.
18. I am one of the most trusting people you'll probably ever meet. And one of the most open minded.
19. I say I am a republican in case you were wondering. but i am pretty much smack in the middle of the spectrum.
20. I am a very independent person but it's always nice to know that family and friends are always there.
21. I am a picture fiend. I have thousands of pictures. Personally I think that there's no better way to remember something than a photograph.
22. I don't give up on people and I dont stay angry for long. It takes too much out of me.
23. I am a "the glass is half full" kind of girl. Bad stuff has happened and always will but it's not something i can control. I have to find that silver lining.
24. I am a rollar coaster fanatic. The bigger and faster they are the better.
25. I am deathly afraid of snakes. My biggest fear is losing someone or being forgotten.
26. I could eat mashed potatoes, chocolate strawberries, and sushi (not together of course) any time anywhere. Yum!
27. I am a random random person. But I hate to be late. It makes me mad when people cannot be on time. It's not that hard.
28. I truly believe that you should enjoy everything you can at every chance you get because you may never get that chance again.
I'm sure i could say more but really this is long enough.