Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Did Promise..





we're awesome. don't argue. :)







So here are some lovely pictures from the new year! Not much new is happening execpt that I got roped into playing intramural basketball..which btw I suck at..but that's ok..it's all good fun..until we get competetive :)









It snowed in Tennessee!!!!!! I love it!



Watching our undefeated lady tigers beat some bama butt!














Back to the good ole trampoline days :)











here are some pictures from new year's eve!

me getting ready to karoke. and then some of the group!











































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: